help needed at Mol Bio Conf

R. Dana - Green Gene rcdana at cts.com
Sat Jul 29 13:50:28 EST 1995

I have 1000 people who want infromation and to be put into groups for
possible speakers or poster presenters.  People need to be called or
e-mailed and their abstracts collected and organized. Some people have
not sent titles for their talk yet.

I have a number of additional sessions to add and chairpersons for
different sessions to select.

I would appreciate a little of your time in any aspect that you would
like.

Please let me know a little about your background.  If you help, I will
admit you the the conference for free.

Sincerely,

Richard Dana
PGG/AMBIOCOM