Where to find plant RNA/extract for blot?

Jim Ward jimw at email.unc.edu
Thu Jun 1 13:49:43 EST 1995

	I'm looking for either a commercially available Northern or
Western Blot that contains plant-derived material.  I haven't
successfully located any blots with plant samples, only typically
mammalian-derived samples.  If anyone knows of an outlet for such a blot,
either commercially available or through a lab that may be willing to let
us probe an existing blot, please let me know.
	Thanks in advance.

	James M. Ward
	Graduate student in Biological Chemistry
	Dr. L. L. Spremulli
	Univ. of North Carolina
	jimw at email.unc.edu