Fluorescein-conjugated nucleotides

U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu
Sat Jun 3 15:26:20 EST 1995

Pierce has the OligoLInk kit which converts the 5' P to either
NH2 or SH - both can easily be reacted with either
NHS-Fluorescein or maleimide fluorescein (also Pierce).
KeldS at uic.edu

More information about the Methods mailing list