Paternity testing by PCR

John Spethman jgspethm at unmc.edu
Fri Jun 2 23:05:56 EST 1995

ROGER GREEN,MEDICINE,ST.JOHN'S,NF,CAN (roger at kean.ucs.mun.ca) wrote:
: 	I am looking for a PCR-based method for parentage (usually
: paternity) testing.  Can anyone tell me where to find information
: about loci that are being used in this context.  e.g names of loci,
: population allele frequencies etc.  Is any company marketing kits or
: primers specifically for this purpose? Any informatio you may have would be
: appreciated.
: 	Lately our newsfeed has about a week delay in receiving newsgroups,
: so an e-mail response would be better.
: Thanks

: Roger C. Green,	Faculty of Medicine               Phone: (709)737-6884
: Memorial University , St. John's, Newfoundland    FAX  : (709)737-7010

SO WHAT, WHO CARES ABOUT THIS JUNK!!