detecting induced genes

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Sun Jun 4 22:26:00 EST 1995

Fiberman (william at neuro.usc.edu) wrote:
: Hello Netters,

: As far as I know, there are currently two methods to detect genes that are
: induced in tissue or cell culture - subtractive hybridization and
: differential PCR display.  Which method is more reliable? Are there other
: techniques one can use?

: -fm

Go with the flow. DDRT-PCR is fast becoming the greatest technique ever
invented. If I could make it work, that would be nice.
Cheers
 --
				_/\_
			       _\  /_