MSDS Sheets Online?

Mon Jun 5 14:27:31 EST 1995

Dear Bob and other Colleagues,

     There are now a number of sites that offer access to MSDS info.  We
have referenced a number of these on our server.  Why don't you check them
out and add the ones you find useful to your bookmark/hotlist?  You can
find them at:

Click on "Other Useful Internet Sites"
then,         "Biological and Chemical Research"
then,              Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
                   (click on any of the subheadings to get MSDS)

Have a good one.  Best regards,  Shaun

  = Shaun D. Black, PhD   | Internet address:     shaun at =
  = Dept. of Biochemistry | University of Texas Health Center, at Tyler =
  = World Wide Web: =