cycle sequencing

Julian Parkhill J.Parkhill at bham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 5 07:42:48 EST 1995

In article <crasmussen-0306951239500001 at mac05.biochem.ualberta.ca>,
crasmussen at anat.med.ualberta.ca (Colin Rasmussen) wrote:

> In article <cook_j-180595225230 at 140.176.161.17>, cook_j at bms.com (Joe Cook)
> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of a good cycle sequencing kit or method that incorporates
> > radioactively labelled nucleotides rather than end labelling of the primer?
>
> If I remember right, Promega's fmol system can be used either with
> labelled primers or with a labelled dNTP.
>
> Colin

The Promega f-mol kit does work well with 35-S incorporation, and full
insructions are given with the kit.

No association with Promega, just a satisfied customer.

Julian.

          Julian Parkhill   -   J.Parkhill at bham.ac.uk
   CRC Laboratories, Inst. of Cancer Studies, Medical School,
 University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TJ, U.K.
Disclaimer: If I thought anybody gave a damn about my opinions....