Molecular cloning -Sambrook et al/ Tris base vs TRIZMA

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Tue Jun 6 11:56:44 EST 1995

By mistake, we tried tris-HCl once and did not get polymerization;  does
it have something to do with screwing up the molarity by adding
addittional ions to adjust pH?  MRL