Home-made PCR-vector: Thanks!

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Thu Jun 8 12:44:24 EST 1995

 In article <3r6hpi$999 at saphir.jouy.inra.fr> marc at tours.inra.fr
 (Daniel Marc) writes:

| How to make your own pcr-cloning vector? This is the question
| I posted a couple of days ago in this Newsgroup. Thank you very much
| to the people who sent messages, either in this group, or by e-mail.

One reference you may have missed is the review of discussions on this
newsgroup, which might help you to avoid some traps:

@article{Hengen1995Febtibs,
author = "P. N. Hengen",
title = "Methods and reagents - Cloning {PCR} products using {T}-vectors",
volume = "20",
number = "2",
pages = "85-86",
month = "feb",