WWW Electrophoresis Pages

Dietmar Tietz Dietmar.Tietz at agrar.uni-giessen.de
Fri Jun 9 10:25:21 EST 1995

Dear Bionetters:

We would like to introduce the WWW Electrophoresis Pages at

http://www.uni-giessen.de/~gh43/electrophoresis.html

The page provides links to (i) Electrophoresis Societies and Journals,
(ii) Electrophoresis Software (ElphoFit 2.32 update), Electrophoresis
Literature (2800+ abstracts + addresses), Electrophoresis Databasis -
Lists, and a Lycos Search for Electrophoresis (300+ listings).

If you would like to see your institute included in our listing,
please send me an email message with the URL address (WWW or gopher).

Best regards,

Dietmar Tietz

*           Dietmar Tietz, Ph.D.,  Research Scientist            *
*            Biostatistics, Justus-Liebig-University             *
*            Ludwigstr. 27, D-35390 Giessen, Germany             *
*                  Phone: +49-(641)-702-9733                     *
*                   Fax: +49-(641)-702-9724                      *
*              Email: Dietmar.Tietz at Uni-Giessen.de               *
*         http://www.uni-giessen.de/~gh43/dietmare.html          *