Molecular Biological Calculations Book?

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 04:40:44 EST 1995

In article <3rgd0l$on3 at lace.Colorado.EDU> aplummer at sprint.uccs.edu (AL R. PLUMMER) writes:
>   Does anyone know of a source book of molecular biological calculations
>   similar to BIOCHEMICAL CALCULATIONS by Segel?  I have a nephew attending
>   Emory University taking biology courses and he has expressed an
>   interest in such a reference.  I think it would also be a nice addition
>   to a library.  Any help would be appreciated,

I don't know that book, so I can't give a direct comparison. My favourite,
probably long out of print, is "Biochemical Reasoning" by D.Kerridge
and K.F.Tipton, W.A. Benjamin Inc, Menlo Park, California 1972.

Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk             | The Sanger Centre
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Hinxton Hall, Hinxton,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Cambs, CB10 1RQ