Uh-oh, open freezer door...

Mon Jun 12 15:11:30 EST 1995

	Thanks to everyone who has been responding to my query about the
stability of enzymes that have been warmed to 0 degrees for a few hours.
The consensus would seem to be that most of the enzymes will be O.K. -- I
tested a few of the restriction enzymes on genomic DNA, and they look like
they worked.  I'll know when I've finished with the Southern blot.  Yeah,
maybe we lost two vials of Sequenase -- I'll find out soon enough.  And
I'm not fretting about the Taq -- though my lab-mates still insist we have
to store it at -20 degrees.  Oh well, what do I know?

--
Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989  (Ph.D. perhaps 1998???)