Film for UV gel-images

CLAREN321 claren321 at
Tue Jun 13 21:05:45 EST 1995

We take photos like the ones you describe routinely....we use Polaroid
type 57 film with red filter in front of the lense.  This works very well
(at least for us...). Hope this tip helps!

More information about the Methods mailing list