(no subject)

Weiting Ni nixxx003 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Tue Jun 13 20:51:48 EST 1995

Hi,
   We intend to generate polyclonal antibodies against
ferulate-carbohydrate complex, more specifically against ester
linkage between ferulic acid and the carbohydrate.  We can
synthesize the complex in test tube and then we would like to
attach the complex to a carrier protein.  My question is which
carrier protein is best suitable for that kind of experiment (is
BSA good enough?) and the second question is that how many
complex molecules should be attached to one carrier protein?  I
appreciate all the help and suggestions.

Weiting Ni, Ph.D

Dept. of Agronomy and Plant Genetics
USDA-ARS
Univ. of Minnesota