nail polish copies of plant leafs` epidermis

Michael Bausher mbausher at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Thu Jun 15 14:14:03 EST 1995

Patrica:

I found it--- here is the reference , G. Horanic and F.E. Gardner.1967 "An
improved method of making epidermal imprints" , Bot Gaz. 128(2): 144-150.

If you can't get this reference send my your mailing address (or FAX) and
I will send it to you.

Regards,

Michael