expression in Ecoli

Brad Nicholson brad at corona.med.utah.edu
Thu Jun 15 16:38:39 EST 1995

In article <3rpt3d$ntp at crocus.csv.warwick.ac.uk>, lsraj at csv.warwick.ac.uk
(paolo de marco) wrote:
>snip<
 >A little problem :
>more snip<
 >thanks all of you out there
 >
 >bye                        paolo

Can you make the construct in a strain that doesn't carry the IPTG
inducible T7 polymerase, then transform it into your T7 strain?  This might
really help if you have some low level of T7 present and are trying to
clone a toxic gene.

Good luck.
Advice worth what you paid for it.
Brad
Brad Nicholson              |"If it worked the first time, it wouldn't be
Department of Pathology     |	research."...Brad Nicholson
University of Utah          |	Live from behind the Zion Curtian.
Salt Lake City, UT 84132    |
brad at corona.med.utah.edu    |
or: (801)-581-4365          | My opinions are solely my own.