Wizard megapreps

Martin Leach leach at bu.edu
Fri Jun 16 08:30:35 EST 1995

I perform capo4 transfections weekly....I find that DNA from Qiagen
columns or from Nucleobond AX columns (from the Nest Group) are fine for
transfection into primary cultures...

....             Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
   _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
   /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
 _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
                  USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
                                             " -BLACKADDER
My home page:
Biotech Company WWW registry: