Wizard megapreps

Martin Leach leach at bu.edu
Fri Jun 16 08:30:35 EST 1995

Hi,

I perform capo4 transfections weekly....I find that DNA from Qiagen
columns or from Nucleobond AX columns (from the Nest Group) are fine for
transfection into primary cultures...

ciao

Martin

....             Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
   _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
   /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
 _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
                  USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
                                             " -BLACKADDER
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech Company WWW registry: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html