Where's the fluorescent proteins newsgroup?

Dave Bates dobates at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jun 16 15:36:44 EST 1995

We're not receiving it at this site. Is it up and running? Does anyone
have info on who's running it?

Dave Bates PhD                                     Tel: 916 752-7081
Postdoctoral Researcher                            Fax: 916 758-2554
Dept of Human Physiology                         email:
dobates at ucdavis.edu
University of California at Davis                drink: anything
Davis, California 95616, USA            No I don't have a sense of
                                                now buy me a beer