GST Recombinant Proteins -- HELP!

Brad Nicholson brad at corona.med.utah.edu
Wed Jun 21 14:23:57 EST 1995

In article <rick-2106951144470001 at davis.ppath.ncsu.edu>,
rick at unity.ncsu.edu (Rick Davis) wrote:

>deletia<
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Rick
 >
 >--
 >rick at unity.ncsu.edu

Are the molecular weights of the recombinant peptide and the GST protein
different enough to let you use some sort of molecular cut off membrane.
Amicon makes a concentrator that works (Centricon), (just don't use the
Microcon concentrators, they will eat your protein or DNA).  Other
companies may sell suitable concentrators as well.

Good Luck
Brad
Brad Nicholson              |"If it worked the first time, it wouldn't be
Department of Pathology     |	research."...Brad Nicholson
University of Utah          |	Live from behind the Zion Curtian.
Salt Lake City, UT 84132    |
brad at corona.med.utah.edu    |
or: (801)-581-4365          | My opinions are solely my own.