Boomerang PCR, Another Aussie Invention?

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcs260c2.ncifcrf.gov
Thu Jun 22 18:58:14 EST 1995

Someone posted a question about Boomerang PCR, but no one responded.
I suppose if you throw a question like this out enough times, the
answer is bound to come back to you sooner or later ;-) Does anyone
know what it is, and can clue me in?

Also, I'd like to know if people are actually using Vectorette PCR or
Splinkerette PCR, and what they have used it for.