Boomerang PCR, Another Aussie Invention?

Andy Law Big Nose Andy.Law at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 23 05:03:19 EST 1995

In article <DALML3.D55 at ncifcrf.gov>, pnh at fcs260c2.ncifcrf.gov (Paul N
Hengen) wrote:

  > Also, I'd like to know if people are actually using Vectorette PCR or
  > Splinkerette PCR, and what they have used it for.

We're just trying out splinkerette PCR in an attempt to rescue some
sequences that we have cloned. The interesting parts of the sequence
turned out to be slap bang against the cloning site in the vector, so we
are trying to pull the sequence out from a genomic library. Ask me again
in about 6 weeks time and we may have some results.
--
Andy Law

( Andy.Law @ bbsrc.ac.uk )
( Big Nose in Edinburgh )