Did I imagine...?

Graham Atherton grggta at picr.cr.man.ac.uk
Fri Jun 23 03:03:38 EST 1995

I am doing an expt in 96 well microtitre plates with an adherent cell line.
It would be very useful if there were some way each well could be numbered
so that the number would be in the field of view when I photograph the
cells growing in the wells - it makes it much easier to be sure i am looking
at the right photo! More to the point, it would make it much easier to
reassure my boss that I am showing him the right photo!
I have a very vague memory that there is a commercial product for this
purpose but I cannot find it - anyone any ideas?
Cheers
Graham
grggta at picr.cr.man.ac.uk