Need supplier for vacuum apparatus

Steven Sullivan sullivan at
Mon Jun 26 05:51:40 EST 1995

You know when you are checking incorporation of hot nukes into a cDNA, 
and you do a TCA precipitation and wash on little round Whatman fiber 
discs?  I need to find a company that sells the vacuum attachment that 
holds the Whatman discs while you wash them  -- I recall it being a 
polished metal, cylinder-shaped manifold type thing in two parts, that 
sandwich the disc; you fit it into a rubber stopper and use a ported 
Erlenmeyer as a catch basin for the flow-through.

If I'm making any sense to anyone, please let me know! ;>

More information about the Methods mailing list