Need supplier for vacuum apparatus

Steven Sullivan sullivan at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Mon Jun 26 05:51:40 EST 1995

You know when you are checking incorporation of hot nukes into a cDNA,
and you do a TCA precipitation and wash on little round Whatman fiber
discs?  I need to find a company that sells the vacuum attachment that
holds the Whatman discs while you wash them  -- I recall it being a
polished metal, cylinder-shaped manifold type thing in two parts, that
sandwich the disc; you fit it into a rubber stopper and use a ported
Erlenmeyer as a catch basin for the flow-through.

If I'm making any sense to anyone, please let me know! ;>