CHO (or other) cells expressing large T antigen

David J. Evans d.j.evans at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 05:04:51 EST 1995

We have developed a receptor cloning technique that exploits pCDM8-like
vectors in COS or WOP (murine fibroblasts expresing polyoma large T
antigen) cells (Ward et al., EMBO J. 13, 1994, 5070-5074).  However, WOP
or COS cell lines are unsuitable for the ligands we are currently
attempting to identify.

Does anyone know of other cell lines (mammalian) that express SV40 or
polyoma virus large T antigen - in particular we would be interested in
using CHO cells.

e-mail replies to the address below please.

Thanks in advance

David
--
David J. Evans