Reference needed for Taq polymerase, help!

anonymous anonymous
Thu Jun 29 10:52:46 EST 1995

/--------------------------/*
pnh at ncifcrf.gov |*
> * Laboratory of Mathematical Biology              |   Phone: (301)
846-5581  |*
> * Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center|     FAX: (301)
846-5598  |*
/--------------------------/*
> * - - - - - Methods FAQ list -> http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~pnh/ - - -
- - - *
> * - - -  Anonymous FTP from ftp.ncifcrf.gov as file pub/methods/FAQlist
- - - *

Hi,

You may want to take a look at Promega's www site.  I have seen some info
about Taq there.  Sorry, I can't remember the exact URL. :­)

I have no affiliation with Promega.

Sincerely,

Aydemir Akin, D.V.M.
1175 Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab