Looking for MSE Soni prep

Sailesh Surapureddi SaiSu at MCB.LiU.SE
Thu Jun 29 22:51:31 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
	I am looking for a company called MSE Soni Prep, they were originaly located in
86 at Fisson Instrument services, Sussex, England with telephone nos 0293 31100
and 518011. If any one on the cyberland know these guys or their changed
telephone nos, could you pls send them to me.
OR if any one  having an MSE Soni prep 150, could you  pls tell me how to
determine the Wattage in this particular instrument, this instrument is crazy,
it does not have any dials to show how much of power its supplying neither the
percentage of power, all it shows is microns and damn me I dont know the
conversions.
	I will be extremely grateful and appreciate any help reg this.

	Thank you very much for your time and energies.

Best redgs
Sailesh.