glycerol

U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu
Thu Jun 29 07:49:48 EST 1995

I would recommend using a very clean prep of ethylene glycol
instead at a final of 30-50% (Pierce has good clean quality!)
EG gives much lover viscosity than glycerol at -20.
But beware the many crummy grades of glycerol and ethylene glycol
on the market - these chemicals have large technical uses and
I believe only Pierce offers the extra clean stuff!!
Keld

In article <3stjlc$f13 at neuro.usc.edu>, william at neuro.usc.edu (William Sun) says: