P1 phage query

hodges bradley l segdoh at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 1 13:36:33 EST 1995

Instead of screening a library yourself, you may want to try Genome
Systems P1 screening service (if they have your type of library).  You
provide PCR primers for them and they'll deliver at least one P1 clone in
8-10 working days for $995 (cheap).  You may save a lot of time, money
and headaches having them do it. 1-800-430-0080.  Do not use BIOS
laboratories P1 screening service.