Metabolic pathways poster?

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Wed Mar 1 11:12:47 EST 1995

In article <3j1i2m$6vg at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, (Dave Johnston)
<daj at mailserver.nhm.ac.uk> wrote:

> Does anyone know who sells that huge poster with all the metabolic
> pathways written out on it.
>
> Thanks
> Cheers

I managed to buy one in Heffers in Cambridge UK...about 4 years ago...

there is a UK phone number on it....

0440 - 702436

made by Koch-Lite Ltd. for Genzyme

is a cool poster....used to be above my bed....next to the overhead mirror ;)

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888