Graphing Programme

John Marcus J.Marcus at tpp.uq.oz.au
Wed Mar 1 23:20:21 EST 1995

In article <95055.124113U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu>, <U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu> says:

>Cricket graph is a great prg for the Mac

I hope I didn't post this twice by accident.  Anyway...
Personally, I MUCH prefer KaleidaGraph to Cricket Graph. Its
strong point is the curve fitting feature where you define the
equation you want to fit your data to.  That means you can do enzyme
kinetics, pH titration curves etc. which I don't think Cricket Graph
can do.  KaleidaGraph is fairly well priced as well.  Compare the price
to SigmaPlot!  That is my vote anyway.
Hope that is helpful.  The post above didn't say much but I thought this
might be helpful.
Regards,
John Marcus