Graphing Programme

John Marcus J.Marcus at tpp.uq.oz.au
Wed Mar 1 23:15:15 EST 1995

In article <95055.124113U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu>, <U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu> says:

>Cricket graph is a great prg for the Mac

Personally, I think KaleidaGraph is much better than CricketGraph.
The curve fitting on KaleidaGraph is MUCH more powerful allowing you
to define the equation you want your data to fit.  That means you can
do enzyme kinetics, pH titration curves etc.  I don't think CricketGraph
can do that.  And on top of all that, it is not nearly as expensive as
SigmaPlot.  I am sure SigmaPlot is very powerful but most of it you will
never use.  Take care.
John Marcus