MEDLINE.

Mike Poidinger mikep at biosci.uq.oz.au
Thu Mar 2 21:48:30 EST 1995

In article <d.j.evans-0203950855360001 at skmc1.rdg.ac.uk>, d.j.evans at reading.ac.uk (David J. Evans) says:

>In article <3iuto1$gs5 at kitten.umu.se>, peter.nilsson at klinkemi.umu.se
>(Peter Nilsson) wrote:
>
>> Hello, anybody know how to find the complete (not only genetic papers)
>> MEDLINE database for free on the net. If so please send me the address.
>

>If so POST the address here - I only know of the genetic subset......
>
>David
>
>> Thanks Peter Nilsson.
>--
>David J. Evans

TANSFAAL guys.  Medline is not avaliable for free anywhere on the net.

You gotta pay to get access.  I don't know what 'genetic subset'
is referred to, but there is a freeware access to  a combination of
Genbank and a subset of medline which can be inquired about by
sending email to info at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, and asking about the program
involved, called Entrez.

ps Hi Dave, see you in utrecht?

Mike

Dr Mike Poidinger  | Hey Christian God, get out of my face
Microbiology       | Your holy ghost is a curse on the human race
UWA, Australia	   | I'd like to string you up one more time,
mikep at biosci.uq.oz.au