Bacteriophage Strain Collection

Reno Pontarollo pontreno at duke.usask.ca
Thu Mar 2 17:32:18 EST 1995

Paul Hamilton (hamiltonp at bdrc.bd.com) wrote:

: I'm doing cloning and sequencing from various bacteriophage.  I'm trying to
: get a hold of a number of different bacteriophage.  Is anybody aware of
: collections of bacteriophage?  I know ATCC sells some bacteriophage.  Are
: there any other collections?  Some phage I'm particularly interested in are
: the T2-related phage of E. coli Ox2, K3, or M1 and the Salmonella O-1
: bacteriophage.

Paul,
	For bacteriophage P22, the strain collection is at the University
of Calgary in Canada.  Ken Sanderson is the guy in charge.

Reno: pontreno at duke.usask.ca