Wanted-Used Equipment

Richard Schifreen rschifre at access1.digex.net
Thu Mar 2 13:55:51 EST 1995

We are in the process of designing and building a cGMP production
facility and would be interested in purchasing used equipment in good
condition.  Please contact me if you are interested in selling the following:

- USP purified and/or WFI water system
- Stainless steel tanks, 40-600 liter, +/- jackets and mixers
- Floor scales, portable or fixed
- Chemical exhaust hood
- Type 2B2 biosafety hood
- Portable class 100 HEPA hood
- Biosafety containment enclosure
- autoclave (4' x 3' x 3')
- glassware washer/dryer (30" x 26" x 26")
- CIP skid
- Filtration skid
- Ultrafiltration skid
- Bag filter housings
- RC3B centrifuge
- FPLC System
- FPLC battery back-up
- Freezers -20 and -80
- balance, waterbath, pH/conductivity meter, stirrer/hotplate
- SS table
- shelving and cage

Thank you for your assistance
Richard S. Schifreen                       P.O. Box 6009
Director, New Business Development         Gaithersburg, MD 20884
Life Technologies, Inc.                    phone: 301-840-4163
E-Mail: rschifre at access.digex.net          fax:   301-670-1394