Looking for human aFGF and bFGF cDNA clones

Dr. C.J. Chan cchan at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 11:10:57 EST 1995

Dear All,

I am working on a project that involves looking at FGF and FGF receptor
expressions in human tissues. None of the people who work at my Institute
here have human acid or basic FGF cDNA clones. I wondered whether there are
anyone kind enough to share their clones with me? If you do not have the
clones, do you know someone that has and are willing to give them
away? Please let me know how I could contact them.

Since the sequences of aFGF and bFGF are know, I suppose I can RT-PCT them
up using human tissues. However, if someone could send me the clones it
would save me time and money.

Of course, anyone helping out will be acknowledged in any publications that
comes out of this project.

Most appreciated

Yours Sincerely,

  C-TJ Chan                               Tel. +44 171 242 9789 Ext 2121
  Developmental Biology Unit              Fax. +44 171 831 4366
  Institute of Child Health,              email cchan at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
  30 Guilford Street,
  London WC1N 1EH
  United Kingdom