Accession numbers for human JAKs and STATs

FNINER fniner at
Sat Mar 4 06:46:34 EST 1995

 I am very interested in obtaining nucleotide sequences for HUMAN Janus
family of protein tyrosine kinases (JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, and Tyk2) and also
various HUMAN Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription (STAT1 -
STAT6) proteins.  I have been able to obtain murine sequences but have
been largely unsuccessful in tracking down human sequences.  I would
greatly appreciate any information concerning the accession numbers for
these genes.  Many thanks in advance.