Hybridization oven

Theo Devos devos at u.washington.edu
Sat Mar 4 16:13:01 EST 1995

I am in the process of selecting a new hybridization oven and am looking
for input from users. I have literature on products from:
1) Hoeffer : Red roller
2) Robbins Scientific: Various models
3) Amersham
4) Appligene
5) Biometra various models
I am particularly interested in increasing versatility (for example the
Biometra Duo model combines a tube rotator with a variable speed shaker
and dual chambers with independent temperature control). If you are
familiar with these or similar products and have advice (including price
tips) to pass àon please e-mail me.

Theo deVos				 	Phone 	206-284-8846 #405
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute		Fax	206-284-0313
Suite #200, #4 Nickerson St.
Seattle WA, 98109				email	devos at u.washington.edu