ATCC Catalogs?

Torsten Borchers borcher at
Sat Mar 4 17:12:33 EST 1995

Stallion (vader at wrote:
: Hi there,

: I'm looking for the location of the ATCC catalogs.  I've tried the WWW,
: which has a pointer to Johns Hopkins, but there seems to be a constant
: server error.  Does anyone know of another site to try?  Thanks!

: Pat
: vader at

In case you prefer gopher: gopher to

Hope it works from your place as well

Torsten Boerchers                            Phone: +49-251-980 2876
Institute for Chemical and                     Fax: +49-251-980 2890
Biochemical Sensor Research (ICB)
Mendelstr. 7
D-48149 Muenster
Germany                              E-Mail: borcher at