Direct sequencing of PCR products

BCRUBIN at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il BCRUBIN at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Mar 5 04:58:12 EST 1995

tru NAR 22(20):4354-4355.  Havn't tried their aproach (yet), but I did sequence
 MagicPCRed products very succesfully using automated sequencing.
Eitan Rubin the 3rd                                                           *
* Plant genetics                                                              *
* The weizmann Inst of Science                                                *
* Rehovot, Israel                                                             *
* Tel: 972-8-342421                                                           *
* Email: bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il                                       *