Introducing a single pyrimidine dimer into a DNA sequence

Andrew Akerman Akman at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 5 14:13:11 EST 1995

	Hi, I'm a student doing  project on DNA repair. I am interested
in analyzing the binding affinities of several repair protiens to a
pyrimidine dimer (caused by UV irradiation.) I have constructed a very
elegant experiment involving gel mobility-shift assay, but I require a
double stranded DNA sequence with only a single dimer in it (preferably
in the center.) I was hoping that maybe someone can direct me to a source
of literature where I can get help to build this "template." Any help is
greatly appreciated. Thank you.

					A. Akerman
Email address: Akman at ix.netcom.com