who sells cheap MOPS. PLEASE.******

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Tue Mar 7 11:13:21 EST 1995

In article <3jgds5$anr at dns1.NMSU.Edu>, smori at nmsu.edu (Shahram Mori) wrote:

> Dear netters,
> Please help us. We need MOPS, preferably ultra-pure, however the prices are
> enormous. Do you have a cheap source of MOPS? I would appreciate it if you'd
> tell me who sells it.
> Cheers

try CVS, Bradlees or Sears....only about 15-20$....more expensive if you
get the galvanised bucket though

:)

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888