Companies with E-mail/Gopher/WWW

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Tue Mar 7 11:09:02 EST 1995

In article <mja12046-0703950857010001 at us1t25.glaxo.com>,
mja12046 at glaxo.com (Mike Agostino) wrote:

> In article <95065.123157U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu>, <U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu> wrote:
>
> > Is there a listing of companies with E-mail/Gopher/WWW anywhere?
> > preferably searchable.
>
> Try http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html
>
> MIke Agostino

The list is small at the moment so that you can search by eye..

I am working on an applescript/cgi interface that will support searches...
give me a week or two I am a hard-working grad-student..

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888