DNA Strider

Marc Goldstein ez001427 at rocky.ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 7 21:32:28 EST 1995

GORDON BETTS (betts at ORION.ETSU.EDU) wrote:
: Karen Usdin replied to a note about telling about DNA Strider.  I found
: something of this name available at the site: NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV under the
: directory /repository/REBASE/ named strider.501 and striderc.501.  Both are
: small files of roughly 6k.  Pkunzip doesn't recognize them so: are these the
: correct files and if so then what compression program was used on them?
: Thanks
: Gordon Betts

Gordon-
	PRobably, those files were the restriction site files for
Strider.  Sorry.  I'm not sure where you can find the program file.  Try
rooting around in the various databases.

Marc