Buying a thermocycler

Gregory E. Gonye PhD gonyege at lldmpc.dnet.dupont.com
Wed Mar 8 13:59:53 EST 1995

Hiho,

I have been given the green light to buy a thermocycler.  In grad school I
used a 16 place, compact, and very fast machine from a company called
something like MJ Instruments, but have been unable to locate the required
info.  In any case, if this rings a bell or if you have a machine which you
are very happy with, something small (inexpensive) and fast, I would
appreciate any and all details available.  Thanks in advance and please mail
directly (this will bore the pants off of the rest of the group).     G.