Software for interpruting restricton digests.

Larry Reiter lr035778 at bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Mar 9 19:26:38 EST 1995

I am currently attempting to make restriction maps of five different
cosmids and was wondering if anyone knows of a program which will
construct the restriction map if you input the fragment sizes from
single and double digests.  Each cosmid digests into about 6-15
fragments on single digestion w/ EcoRI, Sma I, Sac I, Hind III,
Xho I, Xba I and variety of other favorite rare cutters!

Please e-mail me directly as this newsgroup gets a lot of traffic.

Larry Reiter
graduate student
lr035778 at bcm.tmc.edu