FTP site for FAQ list and TIBS manuscripts restored

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcs260c2.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Mar 10 13:10:14 EST 1995

Just after my last posting concerning the availability of TIBS manuscripts on
the net, our hard drive crashed on the machine that houses the ftp site and
this event wiped out my methods directory, so the manuscripts were unavailable
until it was fixed. I'm very sorry if anyone tried to get them or the FAQ list
while this was down and then gave up due to inaccess.  The FTP site has now
been fixed and people can get the files from my site again.  If you tried and
failed before, please try again.

* - - - - -  Methods FAQ list -> http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~pnh - - - - - - *