CO2 Cell Culture Incubator

Cheah Kathryn Song Eng hrmbdkc at HKUXA.HKU.HK
Fri Mar 10 21:52:18 EST 1995

I am sorry to say that for us NUAIRE incubators are a complete no no. We
bought 2 2 years ago. One has never worked. The other one has broken
down after one year. Another dept also bought two, both break down
constantly. The company /agent has been terrible and only grudgingly
agreed to replace the non-functional one after a long time of wrangling.
The replacement has still not arrived!!!! We will never buy another
Nuaire incubator again.

Dr. Kathy Cheah
Dept. Biochemistry
Hong Kong University
Sassoon Rd.
Hong Kong
Tel: (852)-28199170 (O)
     (852)-28199233 (Lab)
Fax: (852)-28551254
E-mail: HRMBDKC at HKUXA.HKU.HK or HRMBDKC at HKUCC.BITNET