little blue homogenisers

ellenmq at ucs.indiana.edu
Sun Mar 12 20:24:58 EST 1995

Peta C. Bonham-Smith (bonhamp at duke.usask.ca) wrote:
: Can anyone give me any information conerning the company Kontes (I think)
: who sell the little hand held 'motors' used with the little blue
: homogenisers for use in 1.5 mL Eppendorf tubes.  I know a
: common-or-garden hand held electric drill can also be used but I am more
: interested in the Kontes equipment
: Thanks
: Peta Bonham-Smith
: bonhamp at duke.usask.ca

For $10 you can go to your local Target Department Store or drug store and
pick up the exact hand held motor in the dental hygiene section.  Then
buy the accessories from one of the scientific products distributors.

Ellen Quardokus, Indiana University