ASCII file of molecular biology words

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcs260c2.ncifcrf.gov
Mon Mar 13 15:09:03 EST 1995

I use a spell checking program which matches words in ASCII format against a
file of words called a dictionary. Unfortunately, the molecular biology terms
and chemical names are always "NOT FOUND" when checked against the dictionary.
Apart from collecting all the terms myself, I want to know if anyone has
already done this.  What I'm looking for is a file of terms in ASCII format
that I can use with my own program. If anyone has compiled such a thing, I
wonder if you would share it with me.

* - - - - -  Methods FAQ list -> http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~pnh - - - - - - *