taq preparation

Prasit Palittapongarnpim grppl at mahidol.ac.th
Tue Mar 14 23:48:45 EST 1995

Dear Wasun,
        I have just finished preparing the new batch of taq.  This time I
got 10 million units in the concentration of 1000 units/microlitre.  The
preparation work well even before dialysis.  After ammonium sulfate
precipitation the concentration is about 500 unit/microlitre, so we should
be able to just dilute it with storage buffer.  The protocol was published
by Pluthero (Nuc. Acids Res.1993 Vol.21 #20 p.4850-4851).
        Please give me the e-mail address of Pee Pranee.
        Thanks
        Prasit
Prasit Palittapongarnpim, M.D.
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science,
Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.